Saturday 6 December 2008

The article wasn't that bad, and I need to stop being a wimp.

I read it. Mostly it's young entrepeneurs and single mums, people who are four or five years older than me that have done well.

Maybe I just expect too much of myself.

I am always worrying that I do/am doing the wrong thing. Maybe I don't do the wrong thing. Has anything terrible happened to me as yet? No. Why do I feel like I'm wasting my life then?

Here are good things that happened today:
1. One of my friends here now knows I'm bisexual and seems ok with it.
2. I had a good night last night with people I liked.
3. I got an interview for a job I won't hate. The first interview, but at least it's a shot.
4. If I am being rejected anyway, I am considering auditioning for Grease in London. It would at least be fun. And noone would know. I wouldn't tell them.

No comments: