Thursday 16 May 2013

I think I think I think...

I think I might fall for you. I just might. Though I've idealised you, and I've been able to because I haven't seen you. I've been able to build you up, and I've been able to forget you a bit. Though I haven't forgotten that pull I felt in my stomach when I parted from you on a Belgian train, I haven't forgotten the way you look at things and I haven't forgotten the way you make me laugh, though what did we laugh about? I can't remember. We just laughed and skipped and...

Here's what I'd like to do with you when you come:

Feed you. I like feeding people I like. You like chicken and meat and cheese.
Ride around on the bikes.
Laze around and watch films.
Get slightly tipsy.
Introduce you to everyone, once you know. I want them to know you because you are amazing.
Feed the sparrows in the Tuileries.
Go rowing in the Bois de Boulogne.
See what happens...
Oh god.


No comments: